Copyright (c) 2010 - 2014, Jochen Weber
All rights reserved.
Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without
modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions are met:
* Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright
notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
* Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright
notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the
documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
* Neither the name of Columbia University nor the
names of its contributors may be used to endorse or promote products
derived from this software without specific prior written permission.
THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS AND CONTRIBUTORS "AS IS" AND
ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED
WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE
DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY
DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES
(INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES;
LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND
ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT
(INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS
SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
Matlab toolbox developed, written and maintained by Jochen Weber
with the help and inspiration of
- Robert Bittner
- Hester Breman, Brain Innovation, B.V.
- Cameron DeLeone, Yale University
- Federico Demartino, Brain Innovation, B.V. and University of Maastricht
- Bryan Denny, Columbia University
- Fabrizio Esposito, Brain Innovation, B.V.
- Elia Formisano, University of Maastricht
- Rainer Goebel, Brain Innovation, B.V. and University of Maastricht
- Armin Heinecke, Brain Innovation, B.V.
- Hedy Kober, Yale University
- Dirk-Jan Kroon
- Pim Pullens, Brain Innovation, B.V.
- Jenna Reinen, Columbia University
- Alard Roebroeck, University of Maastricht
- Ajay Satpute, Columbia University
- Jen Silvers, Columbia University
- Tor Wager, University of Colorado, Boulder
additional thanks go to the SCAN Unit of Columbia University to allow
me to continue working on this toolbox